1st resend: Can we import MSConfig from ReactOS? (was: autorun perhaps dangerous)

Jason Spiro jasonspiro4 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:18:17 CDT 2008

(Hi Alexandre.  I sent the below email 2 weeks ago and didn't get a
response yet.  I know you are busy, but please do try to find the time
to reply, even if it's to say "I'm not sure".  Cheers, --Jason)

cc: wine-devel at winehq.org

Hi Alexandre,

In January 2008, Steven Edwards wondered[1] if you would let Wine import
"msconfig" (the System Configuration Utility) from ROS.  Would you allow it?

--Jason Spiro (not a Wine developer)

^ [1].

Jason Spiro: software/web developer, trainer, IT consultant. I support
Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs and
get a free estimate. +1 (613) 668-6096 / info at jspiro.com