1st resend: Can we import MSConfig from ReactOS? (was: autorun perhaps dangerous)

Jason Spiro jasonspiro4 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 14:04:53 CDT 2008

2008/9/5 Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> No, we don't want to import code from ReactOS at this point.

Thanks for your reply.  Some more questions:  Could the Wine team make
up a whitelist of trusted ReactOS developers who won't reverse
engineer any Windows code?  Or a whitelist of trusted portions of
ReactOS, such as msconfig[1] that are extremely unlikely to have been
written using reverse engineering?

^ [1].  msconfig is a simple GUI utility for changing certain Registry
settings like AutoRun items and such.

--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, trainer, IT consultant. I support
Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs and
get a free estimate. +1 (613) 668-6096 / info at jspiro.com