Fixing the conformance tests

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at
Sat Sep 6 18:26:16 CDT 2008

2008/9/6 Rico Schüller <kgbricola at>:
> Dan Kegel schrieb:
>> This aborts for me in just five seconds.   Can *anyone* run it for
>> an hour without failure?  If so, how can I duplicate your setup?
>> - Dan

> d3d9 device: This works with OffscreenRenderingMode = backbuffer or
> pbuffer without any problems. But with fbo it always crashes.
> ddraw visual: This works with OffscreenRenderingMode = backbuffer. But
> not with pbuffer and fbo (random error).

I know there are some issues with FBOs in recent nvidia drivers, but
personally I haven't seen these crashes since commit
4b6887b8e374826156305094ba547b42b5673da5. I just ran d3d9 device &
ddraw visual for an hour without crashing or failures.

For what it's worth:
OpenGL renderer string: GeForce Go 7900 GS/PCI/SSE2
OpenGL version string: 2.1.2 NVIDIA 177.70
KDE 3.5.9 on Gentoo