[1/2] hlink/tests: display the expected data, as well as the actual data.

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 05:09:00 CDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 4:56 AM, Reece Dunn <msclrhd at googlemail.com> wrote:
> This improves the error reporting for the hlink tests.

I think you need to think this one over.  Why would we care to display
the expected data, when the expected data is in the tests?  For simple
tests, e.g. last errors or simple integer results, displaying the
expected data makes it easier to understand the returned value.  On
the other hand, for the hlink tests, the expected binary data adds no
value to the output.

--
James Hawkins