crypt32: fixed the testGetCertChain tests on Vista.

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 04:41:51 CDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 4:38 AM, Markus Hitter <mah at jump-ing.de> wrote:

> Am 08.09.2008 um 01:30 schrieb James Hawkins:
>
>> For example, the following is significantly easier to read:
>>
>>    ok(result == ERROR_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL ||
>>        result == ERROR_INVALID_USER_BUFFER || /* win98 */
>>        result == ERROR_INVALID_DATA, /* Vista */
>>        "Expected ERROR_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL, got %08d\n", result);
>
> Wouldn't it be even better to print the expected number in the same format
> as the actually received result?

Yes, the %08d should just be %d....I just copied the first example I
could find in my git log.

>         "Expected ERROR_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL (%08d), got %08d\n",
>         ERROR_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL, result);
>
> This should ease log reading as well.

I don't see how that would help.  The decimal values of error
constants aren't related in a meaningful way.  If you want to know the
decimal value of ERROR_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL, grep include/winerror.h.

--
James Hawkins