imm32: Improve ImmGetCompositionString.

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Mon Sep 8 08:30:37 CDT 2008

So I have been banging my head against this test for a few weeks now.
There are just so many variables, what IME is on the windows box, what
locale is set, and such. This all changes the behavior in a way that it
is a headache to write a test that will demonstrate the behavior this
fixes and also work on all the boxes (windows and wine) out there.

I can write a test that will already pass for almost everyone except for
those people in a multibyte locale that demonstrates the issue (such as
Japanese).  Would that be an acceptable test?  Then the patch will
correct the issue for those locales as it should.

-aric