user32.dll: Add stub for LockWorkStation

Steven Edwards winehacker at
Mon Sep 8 17:46:37 CDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Paul Chitescu <paulc at> wrote:
> Changelog:
>        user32.dll: Stub for LockWorkStation()
> Not sure if user_main.c is the right place but I put it together with
> ExitWindowsEx.

Would you mind taking a shot at implementing this properly? It was on
my TODO but I most likely will never get back to it. Here is my patch
from before which was wrong.

What we need to do is use SendMessage to talk to the existing
explorer.exe process and have it do the locking. Feel free to use what
i have to make a patch if your interested.

Steven Edwards