user32.dll: Add stub for LockWorkStation

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:46:37 CDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Paul Chitescu <paulc at voip.null.ro> wrote:
> Changelog:
>        user32.dll: Stub for LockWorkStation()
>
> Not sure if user_main.c is the right place but I put it together with
> ExitWindowsEx.

Would you mind taking a shot at implementing this properly? It was on
my TODO but I most likely will never get back to it. Here is my patch
from before which was wrong.

http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2007-May/039240.html

What we need to do is use SendMessage to talk to the existing
explorer.exe process and have it do the locking. Feel free to use what
i have to make a patch if your interested.

--
Steven Edwards