Patchwatcher security improvements

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Sep 8 18:06:07 CDT 2008

Interesting.    One of my goals is to support Solaris and BSD;
have you tried your stuff there?

I'm currently refactoring patchwatcher.sh; I've pulled
the generic stuff out into libpatchwatcher.sh and
the wine-specific stuff into wine-slave.sh.
Your changes will fit nicely into wine-slave.sh, I hope.

I'm surprised you had to give up on the chroot...
I was planning on trying to run just wine-slave.sh in
a chroot jail, since it's the only part that would
actually try to run any part of the wine build system.
- Dan