Re: I just found out that when the input content is already GB2312, “wine” automatically mistakes it for unicode

hawaii.wine wong hawaii.wine at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:08:12 CDT 2008

I am using some third party apps developed in Chinese GB2312 by some
Chinese companies(in china, usually the companies use GB 2312)
OS info:
Linux version 2.6.24-19-generic (buildd at terranova)
 (gcc version 4.2.3 (Ubuntu 4.2.3-2ubuntu7))
#1 SMP Wed Aug 20 22:56:21 UTC 2008

wine-1.1.4( install from source )

locale'soutput follows :
~$ locale -a