d3dx9_36: Fix the tests for native Windows.

Tony Wasserka tony.wasserka at freenet.de
Thu Sep 11 11:50:00 CDT 2008

Ah wait, ignore my last answer to this email.
I misunderstood the way the IMPORTS var influences the make process.

I now see that it's actually the IMPORTS which are the libs, the
executable gets linked with. (and not the dll it is run with like I
though in the other mails)
However, I see no problem in the existing makefiles then, as linking
with d3dx9 should work.
Can't help you with that though as I don't have a working Windows
installation ATM though :-/