xinput implementation

Andrew Fenn andrewfenn at
Thu Sep 11 15:13:00 CDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 1:04 AM, chourmovs vs <chourmovs at> wrote:
> No sorry
> No time and no skill for that, but maybe i could help doing some tests

In that case I will have a try at implementing it. Can someone have a
look at this patch I made and offer any advice on where I may be going
wrong (incorrect syntax, etc).

This patch lets me load Assassin's Creed without complaining about
missing the native dll (it's a start I guess), problem is that
Assassin's Creed is so slow it's impossible to use for testing with a