Drawprim.c patchwatcher failure

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Fri Sep 12 03:38:57 CDT 2008

Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> Chris Ahrendt wrote:
>> Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
>>> Update to current git and regenerate the patch:
>>>
>> The thing is I just did a refresh and it said I was up to date...
>>
>> I guess wait till tomorrow morning and submit it then
>>

> The proper way to do it is:
> git fetch
> git rebase origin
Or in one line
git pull --rebase
If that's your normal operation mode than configuring your branch
(assuming the "master" branch here) correctly will save typing work:
git config branch.master.remote origin
git config branch.master.merge refs/heads/master
git config branch.master.rebase true
After that "git pull" will be enough to do the right thing.

> For more information on how to use git see http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine
Ugh! That page is in serious need of a cleanup as it didn't keep up with
the UI advances of git. E.g. "3.5. Editing commits" can be shortened to
"git commit --ammend" and "git rebase -i".
I'll look if I find some time over the weekend to go over it and fix it.

> and of course git's manual.

bye
	michael