Patchwatcher should ignore AppDB patches

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Sep 15 08:07:11 CDT 2008

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008, Chris Morgan wrote:
[...]
> Maybe there should be a separate appdb-patches mailing list.

IMHO there's it not enough traffic yet to warrant fragmenting it
across multiple mailing lists.

> I've found it difficult to to find appdb patches based on the [AppDB]
> prefix since the appdb code uses that for other notification emails.

As far as I know the AppDB does not send any email prefixed with
'[AppDB]' to wine-patches. So finding AppDb patches in the wine-patches
mail folder should be easy. Or do you mean that your email tool has
trouble filtering on both wine-patches and [AppDB]? (I didn't try but
I'd be surprised if procmail couldn't)

                         Stolen from an Internet user:
              "f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng !"