msvcrt: scanf fix a typo

Michael Karcher wine at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Sat Sep 20 12:17:27 CDT 2008

Am Samstag, den 20.09.2008, 12:17 +0200 schrieb Alexandre Julliard:
> The real problem is that the -fno-builtin-xxx option is broken on some
> gcc versions. We used to use it, but we had to switch to a global
> -fno-builtin because of this bug.

OK. Thanks for the pointer. I have a configure test ready that checks
whether the global -fno-builtin is really needed., and uses separate
flags otherwise. I am planning to submit it in series with a second
patch that checks for whether -fno-builtin-scanf is needed (check for
warning on "%P").

Regards,
  Michael Karcher