kernel32: fix PROFILE_Load to handle mac line endings (try 3)

Michael Karcher wine at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Sun Sep 21 04:28:40 CDT 2008

Am Sonntag, den 21.09.2008, 02:15 +0200 schrieb Erik Inge Bolsø:
> +    ok(1, "%s\n", content);
Please use trace(...) instead of ok(1,...). Also, outputting a string
with newline characters might be irritating, especially as one might
need a hex viewer to see the difference between the CR-only and CR/LF
variant. You might want to have
  trace("test_GetPrivateProfileStringA: Run %d\n");

Instead of a run number, you also might want to pass a description like
"CR only" or "CR/LF".

> -    ok(ret == 18, "Expected 18, got %d\n", ret);
> +    ok(ret == 18, "Run %d: Expected 18, got %d\n", run, ret);
Questions to everyone: I suppose if the trace above indicates the run
number, these modifications are unneded. Do you agree?

Regards,
  Michael Karcher