kernel32: fix PROFILE_Load to handle mac line endings (try 3)

Michael Karcher wine at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Sun Sep 21 08:35:26 CDT 2008

Am Sonntag, den 21.09.2008, 15:13 +0200 schrieb Erik Inge Bolsø:
> > > -    ok(ret == 18, "Expected 18, got %d\n", ret);
> > > +    ok(ret == 18, "Run %d: Expected 18, got %d\n", run, ret);
> > Questions to everyone: I suppose if the trace above indicates the run
> > number, these modifications are unneded. Do you agree?
> Surely it must be better to see where the error is right away, instead of
> having to do a +trace?
You are confusing TRACE (in Wine code) and trace (in Wine tests). A
trace (in a Wine test) gets always printed if the test is run; it is not
connected to the trace part of any of Wine's debug channels (that's
where TRACE messages go to).

> Without modifying the test messages, we'll only get
> a line number, and no mention of which data caused the test to fail.
You just look some lines upwards to the trace output. It's right next to
the failure message.

Regards,
  Michael Karcher