howto fix bug 13462

Louis Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 28 14:38:35 CDT 2008

> > +//#include "ctxtcall.h"
>
> Please resend the patch adding the IDL file for this generated file
> and get it in before sending this patch adding the tests.

Hi Rob, thanks very much for the comments. I'll do the above , but i have
problems when I uncomment the above include, i get:

compobj.c:(.text+0x394b): undefined reference to `IID_IContextCallback'
/usr/bin/ld: compobj.o: relocation R_386_GOTOFF against undefined hidden symbol
`IID_IContextCallback' can not be used when making a shared object
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
winegcc: gcc failed
make[2]: *** [ole32_test.exe.so] Error 2

Adding the two lines below

#define INITGUID
#include "guiddef.h"

fixes the compiler error, but i have the feeling something is wrong with my
setup or so, or is this a "normal" error?