mscms/tests: The presence of an ICM file in the color directory has nothing to do with the presence of a registered RGB profile.

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:01:58 CDT 2009

ClamAV 0.93

Francois Gouget wrote:
> ---
>
> The tests were failing on my Windows systems because they have ICM files
> in the color directory but they are not registered, i.e. they don't
> even have the HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows
> NT\CurrentVersion\ICM\RegisteredProfiles key.
>
> What matters for GetStandardColorSpaceProfile() is that that the
> relevant value is set in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows
> NT\CurrentVersion\ICM\RegisteredProfiles. It may also check the presence
> of the file but the presence of an 'srgb*.icm' file in the color
> directory is by no means sufficient.
>

>  dlls/mscms/tests/profile.c |   33 ++++++++++++++++++++++-----------

This addition to the tests checks for a registry entry:

+        if (strcmp(szName, "RGB") == 0)
+            *has_space_rgb = TRUE;

I see several systems (test.winehq.org) including some of mine that have "RGB "
(extra space at the end). It seems that the logic that was added for
has_space_rgb is also valid for "RGB ".

Any idea?

--
Cheers,