gdi32/enhmfdrv: Actaully save the state in SaveDC and RestoreDCin the metafile

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Sat Apr 4 08:11:25 CDT 2009

Hi Dmitry,

  Yeah, Alexandre did not like any of my patches and feels that
duplicating the GDI code would be incorrect (it would result in too many
SelectObject records and such) so he had me write up patch with a bunch
of tests as wine_todos that demonstrate the problem so he could think
about how to make it work.

-aric