winemenubuilder: disable debug output for .desktop files

Warren Dumortier nwarrenfl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 13:37:34 CDT 2009

I just responded to my previous mail, nice to see you care about that issue!

I just want to say that nobody uses the desktop file to launch a program to
debug, i think, in response to previous messages. That would be very nice.

Is it difficult to implement? Why not simply add WINEDEBUG-all to generated
desktop files? Maybe i didn't understand the discussion...

2009/4/4 Vincent Povirk
<madewokherd+8cd9 at gmail.com<madewokherd%2B8cd9 at gmail.com>