Sources of noise on

Dan Kegel dank at
Thu Apr 9 05:05:34 CDT 2009

(This was last discussed in February, e.g. )

The results on seem more variable than one
would expect, which makes it harder to gauge wine's progress.

I can think of two sources of noise:
1) 32 and 64 bit results are mixed together
2) we don't have a stable stable (sic) of machines
running the tests

Removing these two sources of noise might be as simple as
1) omit 64 bit results, and
2) omit computers for which results are not
consistently available throughout the time range
being displayed

Shouldn't be too hard for someone to whip together an
alternate report that did that.  Wish I had the time to...
- Dan