Sources of noise on test.winehq.org?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Thu Apr 9 06:03:51 CDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:54 AM, Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I wasn't complaining about unstable machines;
>> I was complaining that the set of machines reporting test
>> results varies.
>
> Ok, got it. So how do we come up with a stable set?

My suggestion for that was:

2) omit computers for which results are not
consistently available throughout the time range
being displayed

> Or do you just like to have some kind of script that fetches the reports for
> a fixed set of boxes (configurable) and generate pages like test.winehq.org?

Quick and dirty way would be to take the same script that generates
test.winehq.org, change it a bit to omit 64 bit
results and computers that didn't report every time,
and save its results in test.winehq.org/data/index-filtered.html or something.
- Dan