Sources of noise on test.winehq.org?

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Apr 9 14:12:35 CDT 2009

Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> writes:

> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
>> Having the 64-bit results in the same platform group as the 32-bit ones
>> is actually very helpful, it makes comparing them a lot easier. I don't
>> think we want to split them.
>
> But suppressing or splitting the results from machines
> that don't have a full set of results shouldn't hurt...

I don't see the point. If you want statistics for a specific machine,
sure, we could generate a page for that. But the global index should
show all the results we have. If it shows too many failures it means the
tests are not robust enough across machines and should be fixed, not
ignored.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org