[4/4] (Try2) msi/tests: Fix package test when run on root drive directory.

Nicolas Le Cam niko.lecam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 05:50:20 CDT 2009

2009/4/10 James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Nicolas Le Cam <niko.lecam at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Try2: This time with the patch.
>>
>> Tested on Win2k/WinXP. Marked two tests as todo_wine.
>>

> If you're having to add todo_wine, then you're changing the current
> tests, which is bad if all you're trying to do is handle another case
> (running on root drive directory).  Adding more tests to reveal an
> existing problem is fine.
>
> --
> James Hawkins

As you can see in my patch, the only thing changed is that current
directory path has a trailing backslash now that it hasn't before,
expected values for the two todo_wine tests didn't change. This
shouldn't change what we are testing as directories with or without
trailing backslash should be treated the same, and that's why it
passes on Windows.
I can change the patch to set old values into those two properties and
add two new tests to test trailing backslash values, which should
result in the same thing but I didn't thought it was necessary.

--
Nicolas Le Cam