advapi32: add testcases for GetNamedSecurityInfo

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:29:55 CDT 2009

Paul Vriens wrote:
> Austin English wrote:
>> Testing for bug 18071. Passes under Wine/2k.

> We bail out on pObjectName being NULL:
>
> +    if (!pObjectName || !ppSecurityDescriptor) return
> ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER;
> +
>
> This means this if() right after that is not needed anymore:
>
>      if( pObjectName )
>      {

There is no need for the added block in the tests:

+    if (error != ERROR_SUCCESS && (GetLastError() ==
ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED))
+    {
+        win_skip("GetNamedSecurityInfoA is not implemented\n");
+        return;
+    }

We already bail out on the first one.

Another thing is that in the implementation you check for pObjectName
being NULL and bail out if so, but there is no test for that.

--
Cheers,

Paul.