sxs: Implement a stub CreateAssemblyCache to make Publish or Perish install.

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Sun Apr 19 17:04:11 CDT 2009

On Sunday 19 April 2009 23:55:14 Kai Blin wrote:
> As mentioned by the authors of Publish or Perish in their FAQ
> (, Wine exporting sxs.dll and not
> providing a real CreateAssemblyCache function trips up the installer.
> This patch allows Publish or Perish to install without issues.
> Thanks to Donnie Berkholz for pointing me at this issue.
> ---
>  dlls/sxs/sxs.c    |   10 ++++++++++
>  dlls/sxs/sxs.spec |    2 +-

Of course the moment I sent this, I found the real implementation in
fusion.dll. Sending a forward, feel free to ignore this patch.

Kai Blin
WorldForge developer
Wine developer
Samba team member