Janitor: list.h functions defined but not used

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Sun Apr 19 21:25:23 CDT 2009

Glenn L. McGrath wrote:
> Hi all, im new to the list, im interested in grinding away at some of
> the warnings wine generates...

Welcome to Wine, and thanks!

Be cautioned that open source projects can be brutal and mean places.

I think Wine is one of the nicer ones, but that mostly means that our common
evil is to ignore you.  Please don't feel hurt if that happens; I'd suggest
reading the web site for hints if you get stymied, and hanging out on irc at
#winehackers is often a good way to get more informal and chatty help.

Cheers,

Jeremy