[4/4] (Try2) msi/tests: Fix package test when run on a different drive than C:\.

Nicolas Le Cam niko.lecam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:44:50 CDT 2009

2009/4/22 James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Nicolas Le Cam <niko.lecam at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Try2: Use helper function added in second patch, as suggested by James.
>>
>> This one finally fixes current relative path test to expect correct
>> value.
>>

> This version isn't using a helper function.  Please thoroughly go over
> your patches before submitting them.  Your subject says try2, but I
> know it's been more than that, so we've seen at least 12-16
> emails/patches for this set now.
>
> --
> James Hawkins

Outch sorry about that. I will resubmit right version.

You're right, it should be Try7 but as part of the previous series was
accepted, except this patch and another one trying to fix test when
running on a root drive dir, I did thought creating a new series would
erase counters. I'm sorry that you seems upset by that and it won't
happen again.

Should I resubmit with Try8 as object?

Thanks again for your reviews, and sorry for my mistakes, I will pay
more attention to what I'm submitting.

--
Nicolas Le Cam