Need help writing test

Igor Tarasov tarasov.igor at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 06:43:42 CDT 2009

2009/4/25 Detlef Riekenberg <wine.dev at web.de>:
>> Now, if you do TB_SETBUTTONSIZE, you'll see the difference. builtin
>> comctl will return 17,16. Native - 30,16.
> Did you mean TB_GETBUTTONSIZE?

Yes, of course. That was a typo.

> Native comctl32 in Wine or native on Windows?

Both. They both behave the same way (tested that in virtual box with
windows xp sp3).

> Did you test your used size in Windows with different UI settings?

Not yet. But I don't think that something is going to change, since in
application that is affected by that bug everything remains the same
way when you change dpi or theme.

> It's possibele, that Wine can resize the Height (shink to 16) but fail to resize the Width (shrink to 17)

Well, the bug appears at second TB_SETBITMAPSIZE. Till that moment
wine repeats native behavior very well. But then native contol does
not change the width when built in does.

--
Igor