[2/5] WineD3D: Improve the GLSL spam filter

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Tue Apr 28 11:49:18 CDT 2009

Am Dienstag, 28. April 2009 17:24:55 schrieb Henri Verbeet:
> 2009/4/28 Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com>:
>
> I think this is getting pretty rediculous. I think we should either
> just always print the infolog, or give the infolog its own debug
> channel and make this a WARN.
I disagree. Having genuine warnings visible in the FIXME log has been pretty
helpful to me a few times. Warnings are more helpful than errors because if
there's a compile error the ERR channel gets flooded with GL errors anyway.

If we hide them per default, it means we have to ask for more logs on
bugreports, and filter the log somehow anyway. If we make all the spam
visible it makes the whole default fixme output useless. I certainly want to
keep GLSL errors in the fixme channel and filter out known spam.