try5 [1/4](resend) kernel32/tests: Add tests for GetVolumeInformationA and QueryDosDevice

Paul Vriens at
Wed Apr 29 14:28:20 CDT 2009

Paul Vriens wrote:
> Guy Albertelli wrote:
>> Fixed memory leak and changed skip to win_skip in this patch.
>> Add todo_wine as necessary so all tests pass.
>> Changelog:
>>   - Enhance QueryDosDevice test for attempting to return all devices.
>>   - Add tests for GetVolumeInformationA testing the different root dir
>> formats.
>> ---
>>  dlls/kernel32/tests/volume.c |  138
>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
> One of the tests fails on all W2K, XP and W2K3 boxes (no Vista results
> yet):
> Could you have a look?
> There is also a lot of trace/debugging information coming from these new
> tests. Is this needed?
So everything as of W2K has the same error:

volume.c:342: Test failed: GetVolumeInformationA failed,
root=<something>, last error=123

On Win98 we also have some failures but for QueryDosDevice:

volume.c:46: Test failed: QueryDosDevice buffer too small
volume.c:52: Test failed: QueryDosDeviceA failed to return list, last
error 87

Looks like Win98 doesn't like the NULL parameter passed to QueryDosDevice?

Win95 doesn't have QueryDosDevice and sets last error to