winemp3: a fix for security alert CVE-2006-1655

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Fri Aug 7 12:07:27 CDT 2009

It means similar fix... however that wording appears in the original
patch to libmpg123 that corrects this problem and so in the layer3.c
implementation in modern libmpg123

So i debated changing the wording or keeping the original wording and
decided to keep it the same as layer3.c in libmpg123 so that if later
someone does work to try to update wines mpg library it would not show
up as a diff.

-aric