dotnet30 and winetricks

Ken Sharp kennybobs at
Sat Aug 8 13:08:12 CDT 2009

Dan Kegel wrote:
> Thanks to AF and Hans (and Codeweavers), there's now a short recipe for
> installing .net 30.  I've added it to winetricks.  Give it a shot and
> let me know if it works for you...

Installs nice here, but don't have anything to test it against at the

Just curious, why does the script switch back to the old Gecko?

Executing cabextract -q /home/test/.winetrickscache/
Executing wine regedit /home/test/.wine/drive_c/winetrickstmp/geckopath.reg

Or is it just to make sure that a Gecko is installed?