old patch enabling visible icons in some applications

Philipp A. trueflyingsheep at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 9 11:02:19 CDT 2009

then lets just use the original code with the unrolled loop. whatever.
just *please* put in one of the two versions so that we can see icons in
office 2007, windows media player, regexbuddy,…

if you want to know what is affected, just google for:
fixme:xrender:X11DRV_AlphaBlend Ignoring SourceConstantAlpha for
AC_SRC_ALPHA

and i don’t know how to start a bug report and have other things to do tthan
getting involved in wine development.

i just don’t get why a working patch doesn’t get int