Towards leveraging app build and unit tests as a way to test wine

Reece Dunn msclrhd at
Mon Aug 10 09:04:22 CDT 2009

2009/8/10 Jacek Caban <jacek at>:
> Hi Dan,

> - We need a patched version of Mozilla
> These patches are in Wine Gecko source and some of them are already in
> Mozilla repository. Newer Mozilla version requires however another patches.
> I'd put them in a Git repository, but doesn't seem to work
> lately. I think I should use another hosting server, any suggestions?

I would recommend either GitHub ( or Gitorious
(http://gitorious). You need to register for either of these, but
registration is free (with paid subscription giving you access to
things like private repositories, in GitHub's case and more storage

- Reece