Help with test

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at
Tue Aug 11 07:23:52 CDT 2009

I been trying to fix this bug, and have patch that works.

The only thing is that the test case I've written fails under
wine but work under Windows XP.

The issue is, when using a stylesheet we can do something like
<xsl:apply-templates select='document("C:\temp\ss.xsl"/bottle/etc)' />.
which attempts to load a document and extracts information from it. In
windows this works fine, but the linux libxsl library doesn't know about
'c:\' syntax.  To get around this issue we overload the input for
libxml, and handle windows file paths. (patch attached)

The problem is I've attempted to reproduce this scenario as a test, but
have missed something.  Can someone have a look to see what I might of

Best Regards
   Alistair Leslie-Hughes