[7/10] [try 2] comctl32: Add basic structure for IImageList interface

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:34:31 CDT 2009

2009/8/11 Owen Rudge <owen at owenrudge.net>:
>> You can't do that, you need to at least implement stubs for the other
>> methods.
>
> This is something I did in the following patch, mainly to reduce the size of
> the individual patches (based on the assumption all the patches would be
> committed at once anyway). I will recombine the patches into a single patch
> though if necessary.

Patch series aren't atomic, especially not when bisecting. A better
way to split things might be separating the classfactory and
IImageList implementation.

Also:
> +    classinfo               *info;
This should probably be const.

> +    if (!ppv) return E_INVALIDARG;
Any special reason for this check? MSDN claims it should return
E_POINTER, but most implementations don't bother checking at all.

As a personal preference, I don't think adding typedefs for structs
adds much. Arguably, the only thing it does is hide that something is
a structure.