[8/21] comctl32: Add basic structure for IImageList interface

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Wed Aug 12 18:23:56 CDT 2009

> This layout is not officially published anywhere, however (nor is the
> new one), so I presume it will be acceptable to modify it to fit the
> vtable and reference count, etc, in? It might conceivably cause problems
> for any pre-comctl32-v6 app that tries to poke around the internals (not
> that they should be anyway), but I can't see any way around that other
> than having full WinSXS support implemented and having two separate
> versions of comctl32, as in Windows itself.

Hmm, to clarify this, I think I've managed to answer my own question, in
that I gather I should just make the changes to HIMAGELIST to
incorporate the vtable, etc, into it, abolishing ImageListImpl. I also
understand now that I shouldn't have written that little test program,
as I did somewhat naïvely, to verify whether the internal structure on
Windows matched that in the Wine header, as it could be construed as
disassembly. This is a mistake I won't be making again.

I'll make the appropriate changes tomorrow and re-submit if there are no
other issues that need dealing with.

Cheers,

--
Owen Rudge