Wine icon refresh

Detlef Riekenberg at
Sat Aug 15 04:57:09 CDT 2009

On Sa, 2009-08-08 at 20:42 +0100, Joel Holdsworth wrote:
> If you want, I can draw a Tango-style icon for it, as part of my work in
> progress wine icon refresh:

They look nice,
but I have some comments:

idb_std_large.bmp and idb_std_small.bmp:
  The print preview icon looks like a printer and has a lens in on size.
  The printing icon looks like a printer and has a lens in on size
  The search icon looks like the print preview icon on Windows

  You should use seperate icons and properly use the lens.
  For printing, use a printer icon (Windows also use a printer icon
  For the print preview, use something different.
  (Windows is using a full paper sheet with a lens)

  You can test your icons with: wine wordpad

  The Wine glass do not have a consistent size.
  I prefer using the smaller Wine glass, but then the small icons
  are hard to merge.

  The icons for all other programs have the Wine glass on the other

By by ... Detlef