about video memory detection in wine

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Sat Aug 15 15:06:46 CDT 2009

Am Saturday 15 August 2009 09:25:27 schrieb Sun, Sunny:
> It doesn't matter that the total memory is not documented, as long as it
> can tell you the true value.
The concern is that lack of spec documentation makes it harder to maintain the
code. Like the GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc code, which is essentially
based on guessing. However, for ATI_meminfo we have your info in the mailing
list archives, and if the extension is eventually updated its ok I guess.

I'll send the patches on monday with a few minor improvements.