Appinstall testing guide up on the wiki

Nicklas Börjesson Nicklas.Borjesson at ws.se
Sun Aug 16 03:46:03 CDT 2009

This looks way cool. If no one else have already started, I'll have a go with PS CS4.

So I looked through the CS2 script and I have two questions:
1. CS4, and many other, currently need some winetricks to install and work.
Can I use winetricks or do I have to break out the downloading and installing of those components and try and do the same in the script language(using run_wait and so forth)? Basically, I guess my question is if I can add winetricks to tools? That way, we only need to fix broken .msi downloads in one place?
2. CS4 is huge, and has approximately one billion files(well maybe not). Is there some special reason all those sha1sum checks aren't in a include file? If not, what should I call the include file? photoshopcs4_inc_sha1sum or something similar?

//Nicklas