[1/18] d3dx9: Add shader assembler private definitions

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Mon Aug 17 02:14:13 CDT 2009

Am Sunday 16 August 2009 19:50:54 schrieb Matteo Bruni:
> This is a long patch series that implements the D3D shader assembler
> and D3DXAssembleShader function. The first part has already passed a
> couple of rounds of review in wine-devel.
The patches look ok for applying to me.

I didn't look deeply at the later patches yet(no time), and will look later.
The base structure seems ok, I know earlier versions of the ASM code, and if
there are some smaller issues they can be fixed incrementally. Its probably
easier to discuss and fix them(if there are any) once the base code is in.
Its a new feature, so it shouldn't cause any regressions.