winemp3.acm: link to system libmpg123.so

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:56:39 CDT 2009

> The libmpg123 library is not shipped in any rpmfusion repository for Fedora
> 10, and possibly for other distros. This means anyone who wants mp3 support
> would need to install libmpg123 from source. However, rpmfusion for Fedora
> 10 has libmad, lame and twolame.
>
> --
> perl -e '$x=2.3;printf("%.0f + %.0f = %.0f\n",$x,$x,$x+$x);

Recently there has been a discussion on this point and in the end it
was decided to not ship our own libmpg123 but use a packaged version.
Several distributions including Debian and Ubuntu ship it but opensuse
and fedora don't ship mp3 and other codecs for patenting reasons.
Since rpmfusion seems to host packages not provided by Fedora because
of legal purposes, I think they should add libmpg123 as well.

Roderick