Linking a winelib application with a windows dll

Thomas Trummer th.trummer at
Sun Aug 23 14:08:20 CDT 2009

The Dll exports its function names using the __stdcall decorations e.g.
_GetLibraryVersion at 0. Windows OS Dlls also provide an undecorated name
(GetLibraryVersion) which winedump expects. While it would be easy to fix
winedump I'm not sure this would suffice. Especially I don't know if it's
actually possible to call decorated Dll functions from a winelib

Therefore I'm going to use LoadLibrary which is a bit tiresome with
300 exported functions but at least is guaranteed to work.