wined3d: delete meaningless UNIX GL driver version parsing

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Mon Aug 24 11:59:56 CDT 2009

Am Monday 24 August 2009 18:02:37 schrieb Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com:
> Hi,
>
> here's the patch not to report UNIX GL driver version numbers to MS-Windows
> apps, as suggested by Stefan and Roderick on 2009-05-25.
>
> On "early 2009" NVidia MacOS, it will remove
> err:d3d_caps:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps Invalid nVidia version string: "2.0
> NVIDIA-1.5.44"
The patch is fine with me.

On a related note, it would be helpful if people who have an Intel GPU on
their windows machines could update to the newest drivers and report the
driver versions, so we can add then to the driver version table.

the d3d9 visual test writes the driver version to stdout at the beginning.