Towards leveraging app build and unit tests as a way to test wine

Austin English austinenglish at
Wed Aug 26 11:41:30 CDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:29 AM, Dan Kegel<dank at> wrote:
> I'd like to add a new keyword in bugzilla
> for bugs that block running an automated
> build script.  appbuild, maybe?

FWIW, I filed a bunch of bugs found while testing with Appinstall, and
put (Appinstall) in the title. But a keyword would be nice as well.
Perhaps 'autotest'?
> If you'd like to help, please pick a free software app
> that supports being built on Windows, add it to
> write an automated build script for it,

FWIW, Firefox has an automated test in Appinstall
The rest don't, but could easily be added, as time permits (*cough* or
volunteers come forward *cough*)