programs/clock: Corrected a small lexical error in the italian translation (Corrected)

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 29 13:56:46 CDT 2009

>Fixed a small typing error in the italian translation of clock.exe in
>the property menu label (Properietà -> Proprietà).
>Compiled and tested correctly on Ubuntu 9.04 64bit.
>
>(My first patch I send, so please be kind for any error, I'll be happy
>to correct it if pointed to, thanks)
>
>P.S.: For some reason the previous mail attachment showed up empty in
>the archives list, even if sent mail is correct, and using Thunderbird I
>prefer not to paste it int he message body. Sorry for double sending.

Riccardo:

Please look at the processed mail message before sending to make sure that your patch is an attachment and not bound in-line.  Thunderbird likes to do this to text attachments, so you might want to change the extension to .patch or .diff so Thunderbird will not do this.

I did not have this problem with using git when git was configured per the GitWine page on the Wiki.

James McKenzie