programs/clock: Corrected a small lexical error in the italian translation (Corrected)

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at
Sun Aug 30 17:23:40 CDT 2009

Riccardo Loti wrote:
> Il Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:56:46 -0700, James Mckenzie ha scritto:
>>> Fixed a small typing error in the italian translation of clock.exe in
>>> the property menu label (Properietà -> Proprietà). Compiled and tested
>>> correctly on Ubuntu 9.04 64bit.
>>> (My first patch I send, so please be kind for any error, I'll be happy
>>> to correct it if pointed to, thanks)
>>> P.S.: For some reason the previous mail attachment showed up empty in
>>> the archives list, even if sent mail is correct, and using Thunderbird I
>>> prefer not to paste it int he message body. Sorry for double sending.
>> Riccardo:
>> Please look at the processed mail message before sending to make sure
>> that your patch is an attachment and not bound in-line.  Thunderbird
>> likes to do this to text attachments, so you might want to change the
>> extension to .patch or .diff so Thunderbird will not do this.
>> I did not have this problem with using git when git was configured per
>> the GitWine page on the Wiki.
>> James McKenzie
> I will check, anyway I'll probably just configure git properly and send
> mail from git send-email.
> Anyway, about this patch itself, is it correct? I just have to wait for
> it to be accepted or refused now?
Using git-send is preferred to copy/paste.  Thunderbird seems to
cooperate with it once you have git setup properly.

And the patch looks good.

Alexandre is the one who approves/denies any patch for the Wine code base.

James McKenzie