dlls/kernel32/path.c: Fix return values for UNC pathnames in GetLongPathNameW

Alexandre Hardy alexandre.hardy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 06:12:22 CST 2009

Thanks Paul,

Right! Tried to implement it too fast! Other parts of the test code dereference
the function pointer and I took my lead from there without checking properly.

As far as the length goes, I don't really know much about UNC pathnames,
so I'm not sure what exactly the result should be. I will need to read up
to find an example that I can guarantee the length of.

Kind regards
Alexandre

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/01/2009 08:44 AM, Alexandre Hardy wrote:
>>
>> +    length = (*pGetLongPathNameW)(unc_path,NULL,0);
>
> Why the brackets around *pGetLongPathNameW?
>
>> +    ok(length>0,"GetLongPathNameA: Failed on UNC Pathname
>> (length=%d)\n",length);
>
> You called the W-function so the ok text needs to be adjusted. You also know
> the length so why not check explicitly?
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.