WineConf 2009 videos

Julius Schwartzenberg julius.schwartzenberg at
Fri Dec 4 04:14:34 CST 2009

All the videos from WineConf 2009 are online now. The links can be found
on the wiki page:

Because my camera isn't the greatest, Audacity was used to remove the
noise from the audio track and using Kdenlive with melt the keynote
video was filtered to make things somewhat visible again (the lights
were off during that presentation). Thanks a lot to Roderick
Colenbrander and grub_booter from #kdenlive, who helped me a lot with
all of this :)

Let me know if you have any comments on the videos!